*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730781-Your-sister-agrees-to-swap-arms
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Your sister agrees to swap arms.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your sister agrees to swap arms.

    by: Saracen1187
"Why not, it'll be fun" was your sister's reply, as she held her stump out in front of her, you smiled and manuevered your severed forearm until it connected with her upper arm. Like magic the skin then seemed to heal itself and your arm became part of your sister's body. "You could have tanned more before doing this!" your sister joked, noticing the contrast between your pale arm and her nicely tanned skin. She then carefully attached her own forearm onto your stump and watched the skin heal itself once more.

You both stood there making fists, and you were amazed as you held your feminine right hand up in front of you, comparing it to your larger left hand. A deep red polish now covered the fingernails on your right hand, and you had your sister's favorite ring on one of your fingers.

"This is cool little brother!" Emily stated, as she flexed her new male hand again and even started massaging her breasts with it for a little excitement.

"Two can play at that game" you chuckled, as you slipped your sister's hand into your pants and grabbed hold of your erect penis.

"Hey that's disgusting, I'm not fingering myself with your hand am I?" Emily protested, as you started masturbating with her hand.

Just then.....

You have the following choices:

1. ...the garage door opened.

2. ...you both heard a noise outside.

3. ...you both decided to swap back.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730781-Your-sister-agrees-to-swap-arms