*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...told her what you thought it did.
  2. Sister
  3. The Store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1508972-told-her-what-you-thought-it-did
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: ...told her what you thought it did.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...told her what you thought it did.

    by: dayaman
"When the old man gave me this, he said it saved a man's life," you explain.

"What do you think he meant by that?" Emily says.

"I think he means..." You then quickly shove your head in the guillotine and let go of the rope holding it.

"Wait, no! Don't-" Too late. The guillotine slices your head off. Emily then runs to your head and picks it up. She finds it strange that there's no blood, just a flesh cut.

"Hi." you say.

Emily screeched at you still talking after decapitation. "What the hell?!"

"You know, you have sweaty palms." you remark.

"How- Why- What-" Emily is then surprised to see your headless body still moving. "Oh, my God!" Apparently you can still move the body. Your body then grabs your head and puts it back on.

"Huh. So that's what that old man meant." you say nonchalantly.

Your sister is speechless for 10 seconds. Then she says, "Is this magic?"

"I guess so."

Emily then smiles. "I want to try this out." She then walks to the guillotine to chop off her ___.

You have the following choices:

1. head

2. hand

3. foot

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1508972-told-her-what-you-thought-it-did