*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572936-Warping-Reality/cid/726384-decided-to-play-along-for-the-moment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572936
A new take on warping reality, written in third person.
This choice: decided to play along for the moment  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

decided to play along for the moment

    by: Tolchok
Amanda thought "Nah, maybe I should leave the mind control as it is and play along for the moment. This should be funny, hearing Rachel's reactions as if these weird changes were normal."

She skimmed through the manual, finding out that the "copy" option could give everybody multiple body parts, as well as turn everybody into clones of one person. She also seemed interested in the "animation" option. She had enjoyed cartoons since she was a little kid, and so did Rachel.

She decided that if she was going to play along, perhaps it would be best if she didn't tell her friends about the device. If she tried to demonstrate, they would not believe her.

Amanda then decided on another mode. She...

You have the following choices:

1. decided to remain invisible for the moment

2. give everybody multiple body parts

3. chose the animation option

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tolchok (UN: ndrly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tolchok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572936-Warping-Reality/cid/726384-decided-to-play-along-for-the-moment