*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572936-Warping-Reality/cid/2212453-Give-everyone-the-ability-to-separate-at-a-cert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572936
A new take on warping reality, written in third person.
This choice: Give everyone the ability to separate at a certain point  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give everyone the ability to separate at a cert...

    by: PonyGirl
As Amanda looked through the menus, the possibilities became greater and greater. As she looked through potential changes, she realized what she wanted to do. The world was about to change its entire view of sex and sexuality! The went through the choices, and as she went deeper, the device seemed to read her mind. When she was ready, she pushed the button, and there was a strange wave that went out from the device and passed over the entire planet!

Just like that Amanda knew that all STDs were a thing of the past. In fact, there were none. But that was only the start. Females no longer had periods, but instead controlled their fertility, and could only get pregnant when they wanted to. Of course, that would have been a big enough change, but that was really only a small change if the rest became true. She walked out into the living room to test it.

David and Rachel were sitting on the couch playing a video game. You sat down next to them and, after you worked up the nerve, you cautiously said, "You know that girl who waitresses down at the Meeting Place? Missy?" They both grunted as they tried to focus on their game. You continued nervously, "I think she is cute, and I think she likes me, but, well..."

As David died, he paused the game, "Oh for crying out loud Amanda! Why don't you just come out with it? She likes sex with males, and you would like to have my masculum. Am I right?" After you shyly nodded, he sighed, "Well, you know I prefer being male, but if it is okay with Rachel, I could let you have it for a while if you want."

Rachel giggled, "It has been a while since I had some girl on girl time with anyone but Amanda, so it is okay with me."

David grinned as he looked at Rachel thinking of that part, "Okay, but you should be warned, I think he is ready to reproducate. If you get stuck with a penis for a while, don't blame me!" He began to undress, let's get it over with so I can get back to my game."

Rachel held her breath as she undressed as well. Was it really true? Did her changes to the world really take effect? David took her and held her tight, and she did the same to him. Soon, David got a strange look on his face, as one of great pleasure, then Rachel started to feel something probing at her pussy. Soon, many tendrils began to penetrate her vagina and grow inside of her! Soon, the mass of what had been David's balls and penis were moving from him to her. A minute later, she felt it fill her cavity completely, and then blend into her flesh, and it was done!

They separated and Amanda looked first at David, who now had a pussy. Then she looked down at her crotch, and sure enough, there was what had been David's large cock! It had worked! The changed she had made was that, now, everyone in the world was born female. In fact, everyone was actually female their entire lives. Reproduction was achieved through a symbiotic parasite known as a masculum. It lived by attaching itself inside of a female, making her what had previously been considered to be male. It would used the genetic code of the wearer to generate sperm for human reproduction, and in exchange for being allow to draw nutrition from the human body, it gave the female a tremendous experience in male sex with a different kind of pleasure than a female would experience. It had little mind of its own, though it might get erect more often when it wants to instead of its host's desire. It could also make the host horny if it went too long without expelling some of its cum.

David had also warned that he, well, now she, thought that the masculum was ready to repruducate, which was how it reproduced. It would do a form of asexual reproduction, leaving part of itself embedded inside the female as it abandoned the host to seek a new one. When that happened, the body of the host would become sexually neutral for a while as a new masculum grew in and on her. It would be permanently attached, forcing her to be male, until it was ready to produce sufficient cum. Only after its first 'orgasm' could it leave that host and attach to a new one.

Of course, having, or not having a masculum effected the host's body in other ways. As Amanda watched, David began to shrink, and to soften as her body reverted to a very feminine form. Withing five minutes, David had the breasts, hips, and waist of a girl, and looked as feminine as Rachel. On the other hand, Amanda felt herself, well, himself, growing, becoming more muscular, loosing the breasts he had known for years. Shen it was done, Amanda was much taller than David. It really worked! He was male!

He hugged David, "Thank you so much! You are a true friend!"

She smiled at him, "Glad to help. I hope Missy appreciates him on you. You look as good as a male as you did as a female."

Rachel came up, "Yeah. If Missy doesn't go for you, maybe we can have a threesome tonight?"

Amanda laughed, "I guess we will see!" He now started to dress in what David had been wearing, and David put on the dress Amanda had been using. Amanda decided to explore the world as a male now!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tolchok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572936-Warping-Reality/cid/2212453-Give-everyone-the-ability-to-separate-at-a-cert