*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/727108-The-Need-for-a-Bigger-Chest
by Fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568393
The girls from the RPG title, Persona 4, are about to experience sudden growth spurts.
This choice: Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Need for a Bigger Chest?

    by: Fox
She couldn't recall why but Rise at times found herself remembering her Shadow self it wanted to embarrass her in front of everyone yet she knew it was simply trying to remind her of the truth within her...even if it was in a rather devilish way.

But one thing that came to mind about her "other" self was the increased size of her chest. Sure her agency and manager had told her they had listed her breasts a cup size bigger then they actually were. Was that the reason why Evil Risette had a bigger chest or had she somehow always wanted larger breasts? Rise was far from flat but was there perhaps a vain-like want for more up top?

Rise sighed as she turned over in her futon it was getting late and she figured it be best to just sleep on the matter and discussed it with the other girls tomorrow. Perhaps she could also talk with Souji the boy was very open-minded and understanding plus it helped that he didn't see her as some sex figure but just as a normal girl and a friend, maybe even girlfriend...she wasn't sure about that last part though...

In any case turning over one last time Rise finally found some sleep.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/727108-The-Need-for-a-Bigger-Chest