*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/2613805-Use-it-on-yourself
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Use it on yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Use it on yourself

    by: Mr. George
"Don't you wish you had a girlfriend you could share this with...." you ask. The words coming quickly so you don't stop and think.

The thought of becoming a woman, sends a thrill down your spine. A naughty impulse, you swipe through the first few pictures, dismissing each one. Too mortified to show Melinda which options you're rejecting in case she starts judging. You don't want to be too busty. Not on a first experiment. You dismiss the girlier ones, too. Setting on an Asian look, slender and leggy, she's not overburdened with curves. But you are curious to see how it feels.

Tapping the enter key, you initiate the change. Instantly, you feel different, the tight clinging trousers cleave to your supple flesh, and the narrow waist is obvious too. You appear to have some new skills too, as you manage the heels with ease. Stunned, you still stagger backwards, until you can rest. Running your hands over your body, you feel slender, a sense of vulnerability makes you want to cower. Even in your heels, you're now shorter than Melinda.

Even the leather jacket feels mocking, Melinda looks you over, her gaze appraising. You feel naked like never before.

She closes the laptop cover, and the fan whine as they power down.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6ab98b2023a0...

"I like this look." she smiles, it isn't reassuring. The tone of her words don't exactly settle you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/2613805-Use-it-on-yourself