*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1356399-Horny-as-hell
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Horny as hell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Horny as hell

    by: dude
Cynthia looked at Tom and watched his massive cock twitch and slowly rise. Tom looked at Cynthia standing there (both were 2000 feet tall) and he wanted her badly. They embraced each other and started making out and touching each other and moaning. Tom ripped off her sundress and bra and began sucking her big tits then reaching down grabbing a bunch of people and smashed them into her boobs and licked them off. Cynthia tore off tom's clothes except his briefs and saw his cock wanting out. She reached down carefully plucking 20 women and tossed them into his briefs and started massaging his cock through the briefs. The women inside screamed some trapped in the pubes others hanging on his gigantic balls and some other lucky ones were on his thick shafted hanging on for dear life. Cynthia tossed her g-string off and said "I want your meat baby!" Tom complied standing naked cock fully erect Cynthia came over and kneeled down and started sucking his balls for awhile and started on his shaft which she could never take all of it. The women panic only he ones on his balls some were swallowed but only a couple were still there the ones on his shafted all were swallowed never to be seen again. However 8 women were still trapped in he's pubes and watched in horror as Cynthia bent over in front of Tom waiting. Cynthia stopped sucking his cock and said "fuck me now!"

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He grabs a condom and puts some people in

*Noteb*
2. He fucks her long and hard (doggy style and anal)

*Noteb*
3. People's perspective

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1356399-Horny-as-hell