*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/828325-The-second-room-Watersports
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: The second room (Watersports)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The second room (Watersports)

    by: Enigma-NBW
Taking a guess on where to go, you enter the second room, which has the letters "WS" printed on the front. Inside, you see a room that appears to be a small courtyard. There are a few trees and plants scattered around, as well as a few wodden benches and the ground was composed of soft grass and dirt. However, there was something else about this place that you noticed even more.

"Ugh! This place reeks."

The place had a foul musky stench to it, but you didn't know what it was. You cover your nose and mouth with the sleeve of you shirt to filter out the smell. Then, after you tried to concentrate a bit more, you noticed something. There were dark stains on the trees, as well as the other plants, the benches, and some on exposed patches of the ground. You were able to figure things out in your head and after a few seconds, you figure out what that smell is: Pokemon urine. You think you must have walked into a bathroom for Pokemon and turn around to walk out, but before you can someone comes in.

You have the following choices:

1. A Pokemon enters and he's a customer.

*Noteb*
2. Another human employee enters to tell you what's going on.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma-NBW (UN: enigma-nbw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/828325-The-second-room-Watersports