*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Left...
  2. 'Where am I..?' situation
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/672167-Left
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: Tied on a pole out in the wild  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Left...

    by: Unknown
You open your eyes. It had been a long night, but the ground was hard and you were still tired. You start to close your eyes again, but something makes you bolt up in shock.

You were all alone

"Son... Of... A... BITCH!"

Your trainer had left without you. He was never a very good trainer; a alcoholic, procrastinator, and gambler. He was even so cheap he wouldn't buy pokeballs and made you sleep outside, with a chain and a stake tied to you so you wouldn't run away. the only reason you stayed was because you were dependent on the food he gave you and couldn't survive alone. But he had always remembered to take you with him.

"I swear... If I ever find him..."

Your voice trailed off. You couldn't find a harsh enough way to punish him without killing or maiming him. But for now you just wait, engrossed in your own rage.

About 30 minuets later, you suddenly feel a weight lift off you. You turn around, and to your surprise, your tail has melted right through the loop of chain you were imprisoned in. You quickly get up, and after a moment's celebration, focus on the task ahead: Figuring out what to do. While you think...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/672167-Left