*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/685489-First-Battle
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: Leave the chests alone, no sense taking the risk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

First Battle!

    by: Kriss1989
LEaving the chests alone, after all there's no gurantee that they both aren't traped, you head your way into the forest. As you reach the middle of Dusk Forest, you start to hear a call for help. Creaping up, you see it is Heinric, the man you were suposed to find.He is tied up to a piller, beign heald hostage by five goblins and a goblin shaman. Charging quickly, you manage to run through one of the golbins before they even know you are there. AS they turn in shock, you capitalize on your surprize to slash another gob through the throat. The gobs are angry now and rush you while the shaman starts to chant. The first one comes along and makes a clumsy swing. You nimbly dodge aside and run the thing through sideways through the lungs. The other two are a bit smarter and attack together. Though unskilled, the numbers do press on you. FIghting hard, you find an oportunity and manage to finally bat aside both chops with oen swipe of your shield. With both foes distractded, you wing in a wide arc, cutting open one gobs stomach and scoring a painful wound on the others side. Seeing his partner drop dead, the wounded goblin rushes back. You are about to pursue when you realize the shaman has finished his spell and is hurling it tword you! You leap to get out of the way, will you make it?

FLIP COIN!

You have the following choices:

1. Heads: You dodged it!

2. Tails: Ouch, it hit.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kriss1989 (UN: krissl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/685489-First-Battle