*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2098003-Go-to-find-help
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: Go into the city to find help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Go to find help

    by: crx11
Mortask's words echo in your mind, actually causing you to have a headache whenever you recall his words "First, like me, you cannot cause any physical harm to anyone. But, because you're a virgin, the spell has even more power on you. That white light power will make you perminantly a female if you are impregnated!"

You look down at your incredibly feminine body and sigh. You have to come up with a way to stop the wizard posing as Emily from destroying the kingdom, without breaking the rules she has set for you.

The only way you can think of would be to leave the kingdom so not to be bound by its laws. Then go to the kingdom of Kotor to seek prince Kevin's help with exposing the evil Mortask posing as his soon to be bride.
All the while attempting to fight the urge, the need to make everyone's happiness, happiness more important than your own. Also eager about things that you have no reason to be happy or eager about. This complicated by the fact that if you loose your virginity and are Impregnated, you shall be stuck this way for the rest of your life!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave to find Prince Kevin for help

2. Leave and go into the nearby villiage to find help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crx11 (UN: crx11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2098003-Go-to-find-help