*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Goosebumps
  2. There they are (Whew!)
  3. on the way
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/JP8VNM5XG-Goosebumps
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: During the night you are awoken by a strange feeling  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Goosebumps

    by: Ryan
You woke up in the middle of the night to a strange feeling across most of your body. It felt like goosebumps that you get when you're cold, but you're certainly not cold now. You tossed and turned, hoping the feeling would go away, but it was clear it wasn't going to go away so quickly.

You turned on your bedside lamp, and stood up, stretching and walking around as you tried to get rid of the feeling. You poured yourself a glass of water, and drank it, as the feeling eventually subsided and you returned to bed. Fortunately, you slept through the rest of the night until the light of the sun peaking through the curtains brought you to full wakefulness. You sat up, rubbing sleep out of your eyes, as you slipped out of bed. Opening the wardrobe to check if there's a robe, you stop as you see your reflection in the mirror.

You had had some scruff, since you don't usually shave when you're going to be on a long plane flight. But now your face is smooth as a baby's bottom. Come to think of it, the clothes you had fallen asleep in felt different against your skin. Looking down at your arms, you raelized that the hair on your body (with the exception of the hair on your head) had vanished. Looking back at where you'd been sleeping, you didn't see any hair there, which meant it didn't fall out.

It was too early for all these revelations. You stumbled into the shower, and stripped before getting in.

You have the following choices:

1. More changes in the shower

*Noteb*
2. A knock on the door

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/JP8VNM5XG-Goosebumps