*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bumblebee's Charge
  2. A Bee...?
  3. Terra did the deed?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/998434-Bumblebees-Charge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: "Recognize this face now pretty boy?" Bumblebee smiled.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Bumblebee's Charge

    by: Albo
"Recognize this face now pretty boy?"

Came the familiar voice. Fixing his sights on the female's dark tone of skin and black bon bon like hair, Robin gasped slightly and asked "Bumblebee!?" The red lipstick coated lips formed a smile. Opening her mouth she uttered in a voice that sounds as loud as that of a deity "That's right leader boy." "But why did you shrink me?" asks a puzzled boy wonder. Taken aback Bumblebee raises her hands extending her palms flatly in a vertical fashion saying "Whoa there speedy! I didn't shrink you. That was Raven's work." "Raven?" asked Robin. Sighing and crossing her arms Bumblebee begins:

"I better explain it to you. The others are worried about you. They think you're over exerting yourself. That's why they asked Raven to shrink you down. This way you can't really strain yourself. You can't abuse your own body with training and if you can't even reach to read criminal files or use the Titan computer console to analyze data you won't be wracking your brain either."

After hearing her explanation Robin asks "And what am I supposed to do while I'm like this?" Bumblebee says "Well that's where I come in. You see while you're shrunken, the other Titans thought that they would need someone to watch over you for your own good and all. They're going to be busy working overtime especially since their leader won't be aiding them in stopping crime for the time being. They told me to help keep your mind off work." "Is that so?" says Robin. Nodding her head Bumblebee says "Yeah and trust me I have some ideas. Besides if things get real troublesome I can shrink down myself and come down to your level so we can sort things out. So that said..." On that note Robin saw Bumblebee's massive dark brown hand coming for him.

Upon impact Robin felt like he was hit by a runaway car. Her palm was warm and due to his own naked state the warmth that it gives off feels all the more powerful. Within instants the fingers began to close around Robin's body. Like a predatory boa snake the fingers tightened around his form. But unlike a serpent, they were strong around him without going too far so as to cause him physical pain. Nothing left for Robin to do but to allow Bumblebee to raise him up as his head remained exposed along with his arms.

The view was spectacular from Robin's perspective. First up where the black high heel boots. Past that Robin, could see the long black skin tight leathery covered pillars that were Bumblebee's legs. Once past her yellow belt, Robin caught a flash of her midriff and from there he saw her yellow and black striped sleeveless shirt that goes all the way up to her neck. Once in front of her face, Bumblebee started to walk. As she traversed the halls of Titans Tower, Robin could see how quiet the tower was. Truly his teammates were working and gone as no trace of their presence can be spotted by the boy wonder.

Opening a door, Bumblebee enters the living room of Titans Tower and much like the rest of the tower, it is silent and empty. The large panoramic window of the living room gave way to a magnificent view of the city and the blue sky. Heading towards the half way circular black couch Bumblebee parks herself right in. Spotting a smaller red table that could be used as a foot rest to decorate the living room of the tower Bumblebee hovers the hand that contains the tiny Robin above it. Slowly opening it she let's Robin land comfortable on it. "There." utters Bumblebee.

Finding the situation awkward and with his state of undress still apparent Robin uses a hand to cover himself and asks sounding if only a bit frustrated "So now what?" Detecting his frustration Bumblebee replies with a hint of bossiness "Don't take that tone with me Robin. I'm doing you and the other Titans a favor. So the least you could do is make this go smoothly." Unable to discern what she's referring to Robin sees Bumblebee bending down from her sitting position on the couch and soon he hears some clacks hit the floor. Quickly Robin saw, felt, and heard all at once a loud, to him, crash on the table.

The cause of the crash was easy to figure out for the shrunken leader of the Titans. What lay in front of him were Bumblebee's bare feet. Being in close proximity of them Robin could feel the heat that they gave off. Surprisingly though, they did not smell bad at all. As he studied them, Robin noticed that though Bumblebee's skin tone was a dark brown mostly, the underside of her soles were lighter in shade and tone making it look like a light tan. Puzzled at the sight that lay before him Robin asks "What's this all about?" Bumblebee smiled and said:

"Well I'm supposed to keep you busy and I figured that I would choose an activity that we would both enjoy."

"And what does that have to do with your feet?" asks Robin as he crosses his arms forgetting about his nakedness if only for a moment. "Simple I want you to give me a massage. Who knows from there we can expand to other activities." answers Bumblebee with confidence. Robin could only glare at her. Taking notice of his glare even through his mask and in his shrunken state Bumblebee says quite sure of herself with a hint of anger "Don't knock it til you try it."

Robin couldn't help but feel that this activity is fairly one sided in design. He would do all the work and Bumblebee would reap all the benefits. Still, Robin knows that Bumblebee is an ally worth trusting or at least worth giving the benefit of the doubt otherwise the other Titans wouldn't have sought her out for this task. But at the same time he knows that she can be quite temperamental, so it would be in his best interests to go along with this for the time being and avoid angering her. And all things considered there doesn't seem to be a way out of this. Considering his options Robin decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Give Bumblebee a massage

2. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Albo (UN: albo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/998434-Bumblebees-Charge