*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entrance
  2. Massaging the Queen Bee
  3. Bumblebee's Charge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1001257-Entrance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: As Robin massages, Starfire and Raven arrive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Entrance

    by: Lelouch
The sound of a sliding door brought Robin's fear alive, Raven and Starfire entered the living room. It was a bit blurry given the door was across the room, but Robin would recognize those colors anywhere; and the first thing the duo would see was Robin naked, apparently humping Bumblebee’s foot.

Raven was the first to notice the shrunken girl along the couch, and walked forward to greet her, Starfire close behind. “Hey Bee, where’s Robin?”

The question confused both the shrunken heroes, but then they realized; Robin was just that small. Without knowing he was there he wasn’t even visible. All they could see was Bumblebee shrunken down and relaxing her foot on the table. There was a chance the hero would escape his fears after all!

Starfire noticed the clothes beside the heroine, “Why do you have some of Robin’s clothes? Were you bringing them to him?”

Bumblebee looked at the clothes like she never saw them before, slightly shocked by the situations development. “Y-Yeah, the little guy was shrunken right out of his clothes. I planned on shrinking with these and bringing them to him.”

The Tameranian gasped, pointing to both Raven and Bumblebee. “T-Then you two saw Robin…n-naked?!”

Raven shrugged, Bumblebee giggled, “Oh yeah, your crush. Trust me girl, when the time comes you’ll be happy.” At the girl’s feet, Robin hid himself. I think that was a compliment…
Before Starfire could press on, Raven intervened. “You never answered. Where is Robin?” The sorceress could sense something was amiss.

Bumblebee paused, considering her options. She couldn’t lie to these two, Raven would never buy it, she’d look for him wherever she said. So there was the truth, but an idea hit Bumblebee for whatever reason. What if she told them Robin had a thing for feet? It seemed like a nice joke and a good way to liven things up. Maybe get Robin to loosen up a bit and have some fun, or at the very least learn some humility and get some nice exercise. It's not like she'd lead them on forever, she'd reveal the truth after a while. Just some harmless fun.

She thought a moment before pointing to her feet, “Robin’s….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/1001257-Entrance