*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1354518-Brandon--Dave-get-the-crap-beat-out-of-them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brandon & Dave get the crap beat out of them...

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
"Hey ladies!! Did it hurt when you fell?" Brandon opened, hoping to start a conversation with the ladies with an intentionally corny line. However, these ladies, very attractive, weren't necessarily into men, if you get my drift, and were tired of guys hitting on them... very tired. Before Brandon and Dave knew what was happening, the two ladies grabbed them by their arm and judo flipped them over their backs and through the chairs the ladies had been sitting in. "A simple 'not interested' would have sufficed..." Brandon groans as he rubs his back writhing on the cement. Slowly, he hobbles to his feet and pulls Dave up with him, slinking back to their table. However, what Dave fails to notice was when the lesbians sent him flying into the pavement alongside Brandon, the wand flew from his pocket.

A fat acne-ridden nerdy man in glasses wearing a Tokyo Mew Mew shirt responds to the beatdown, "Damn man. You got owned... By a girl!! A hot girl!! That's so hot!!"

"Oh shut up, ya stupid otaku." Dave vents on the stranger, embarrassed still from the surprise emasculation that was mainly Brandon's fault.

"Tell me to shut up..." the otaku mutters. He then noticed the wand on the ground, remembering seeing it fall from that curt fellow's pocket, but now he doesn't feel like telling him he lost it. Before he goes to investigate, his cell rings, the sounds of "Scarlet Witch" (the opening theme to "Dog Days") filling the air. "This is Zack..."

"Carol, let's go. All these assholes made me lose my appetite..." one of the lesbian ladies said.

"Aw, Ophelia, but I wanted to try their parfait... I heard it was the best in town... Oh, alright." As she got up, she kicked an ornate and fascinating stick out from under their table. However, before Carol leaned in for it, she got distracted by a moth flying around her.

"Carol... Come on..." Ophelia groaned.

Who nabs the wand first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kemonomimi-obsessed otaku Zack...

*Noteb*
2. Somewhat bitchy man-hating lesbian Ophelia...

*Noteb*
3. Ditzy but friendly girl Carol...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1354518-Brandon--Dave-get-the-crap-beat-out-of-them