*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny
  2. 10-12
  3. Age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2518760-Danny
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: Danny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Danny

    by: pedro01
It will be the first time that 11 year old boy named Danny gets his free will of getting the food whatever he wants. Previously, he had to eat so much packed lunches full of sandwiches, due to his parents’ strict diet to try and cut his weight down from before. He missed eating so much food when he was young and thus wouldn’t be able to fight it off, and being the only kid to not having the school meals because of this.

Now, he gets his chance since he’s into secondary school and had promised so much to battle out bulge, he gets his eat whatever he wants, wether his parents had trust him in all. He was walking with his best friend named Mason, who would always be with him wherever they go. Of course Mason can be much curious and was a bit surprised when he didn’t see Danny carrying a lunch box or anything, so he wouldn’t hesitate and wondered.

“Say, I see you didn’t have your lunch box aren’t you?” Mason asked with a curious thought.

“Oh no, thanks to my parents’ trust and that had to control my diet so much, I can have any school meals or even have some food that I’ve missed so much whatever I wanted to.” Danny replied with that smile which he was glad about this.

“Wow, I guess being able to go through all of that is so much harder since you had to lose weight I suppose.” Mason remembered the old days when he saw a chunky looking friend from many years ago.

“I know, it kinda sucks! But I guess putting on a bit of weight wouldn’t hurt, right?” Danny had to think of himself when staring down to his 90 pound frame which he was back to his healthy looks. He pats it and makes it rubble in hunger.

“Hmm... say, how about if I can get you some food from ____________, just so you’ll be filling up some appetite before heading to school?” Mason asked with an offer to let his best friend have some food.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Donut Shop

*Noteb*
2. The Ice-Cream Shop

*Noteb*
3. The Bakery

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2518760-Danny