*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Switch Up
  2. Nursing Grudges
  3. A Lovers' Quarrel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1400647-The-Switch-Up
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Nurse Diesel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

The Switch Up

    by: rugal b.
"Give me Nurse Diesel." you say after a moment of thought.

"Nurse Diesel huh?" Patterson replies cocking his eyebrow, "Figured you'd go with Eastman. Truth be told I was thinking of putting Tilley in for her given that it's an easier job and I've got a little more faith in you to pull off something like that."

"So you want me to do the Eastman job instead?" you ask, "You're the one in charge."

Patterson replies with a shake of the head. "Nah, I gave you options and you made your choice. It's cool, I'll just have to keep tabs on Tilley far more than I was gonna keep tabs on you. He really shouldn't be in charge of running a hot dog cart much less a big operation like this."

"In charge of--" you're lucky you don't have anything to drink otherwise it would've been all over the place, "Tilley's gonna be running things at Eastman?!"

"Sort of." Patterson answers cooly, "With you you've proven yourself to be reliable, really reliable, and willing to help out your brothers-in-arms. You're a good egg for a dork so I was going to let you do your thing over there. Tilley though... he's too scatterbrained. He's gonna need some direction so I'm going to have to guide him along a bit."

You feel a small pang of regret. Running things yourself with limited to no oversight would've been nice but what's done is done. You're not as confident in your abilities to grab fifteen Eastman students as Patterson is which is why you went with Nurse Shaffer in the first place. She's not an appealing home: worn out, stretched, a little plump like an old purse that's constantly filled to the brim. But the job is definitely going to be easier than the Eastman one and it's not like you'd have to be Shaffer permanently.

"So," Patterson speaks up with a smirk, "you ready to get started? I think the ol' Diesel Engine's starting to rev up."

* * * * *


"You're sick, huh?" you say as the girl sits down in the chair, "Sienna honestly, how many times have I had to see you for being 'sick' this year?"

"Like ten?" replies Sienna Goldman, "I dunno I don't keep track of that shit."

"I'm honestly shocked it still works. Always on a Monday, always 'sick', always the headaches..."

"Maybe they just don't give a fuck, I don't know. Christ why the interrogation?" Sienna mutters as she holds her head, "Goddamn it's giving me a headache."

"No I'm sure that's the hangover, honey, not my 'interrogation' or whatever you want to all it." you smirk. "Maybe you should learn how to handle your booze better."

"I can handle it just fine." she whines, "God why are you such a fucking cunt?"

With just about any other teacher or authority figure Sienna's word choice would've definitely earned her a talking to or maybe even a suspension of some kind. You, or rather Nurse Shaffer, doesn't care though. She gave up on caring a long time ago in general. You were a bit surprised to learn that she's only 45 since you assumed she was probably a good five to ten years older. She actually used to be fairly nice looking but years of an apathetic existence and nihilistic outlook have left her looking like the form you're wearing now. Her cheating bastard of an ex-husband had left her about 8 years ago and in her depression she broke a taboo hooking up with a senior student in secret. Their relationship lasted until a little after his graduation when he broke up with her as rumors really started heating up. The experience had left her a bitter mess turning to drinking and cigarettes.

Sienna was one of the few people she genuinely liked nowadays however, maybe seeing a bit of her younger self in the girl but liking her spunk and the fact she could give Shaffer back as much as Shaffer gave. "Look, I've got something that'll help you out alright? Knock you out for a few minutes." Without giving her a chance to respond you stick the mask onto her face and wait for it to do its work. It's the only mask Patterson gave you, since your task really gets underway tomorrow, but as a bit of a settling in insisted you get the first person who came in no matter who it was.

* * * * *

"Thanks for spending some time with me, Sienna." Fatima says as you pull up to her house.

"Shit, we're best friends aren't we?" you reply smiling, "Don't worry about it. We haven't hung out like that in a while so I could blow off practice just this once."

"Mmm, still I appreciate it. We haven't just hung out in a couple of weeks. I was getting kind of lonely."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have broken up with DeMarcus." you reply.

"Yeah, well, maybe DeMarcus Simmons should've actually done things with me more than half the time." she shoots back crossing her arms.

You smirk, "Yeah but he was a good fuck right?"

Fatima begins blushing profusely. "Sienna!" she exclaims, "I'm not... I don't kiss and tell you know that!"

You laugh and give her a hug, "It was nice hanging out with you too 'Tima. I'll see you at school tomorrow right?"

You switched out of Nurse Shaffer's mask and into Sienna's at the first opportunity after school. With her knowledge in your head you knew she had band practice today and at what time so it was just a matter of waiting until she left, running back to her house and grabbing an outfit spending some time with her and with the very cute, very sweet Fatima Zahedi. After driving back to the school you head up to the Fuck Room in order to return the mask and put Shaffer's back on. After all Patterson doesn't need to know you took the newest acquisition out for a little joy ride.

So imagine your surprise when you turn the key, open the door and find Patterson waiting for you wanting to know what the hell you've been doing.

* * * * *

"Goddamn that was wild. I wasn't expecting you, her, whoever to be that great." Patterson says in genuine surprise. It's about the first time you've heard him without anything to really say.

"Yeah, well, it's not like I was expecting to fuck you but this girl's got a libido the size of Texas. 'Specially when she's got some booze in her." you say as you pull your ripped jeans back up. "Kinda easy to lose yourself in that situation I guess. Speaking of booze goddamn get some real shit up here. Some whiskey and shit, I can only deal with so much of that pussy watered down beer."

"You've certainly got a mouth on you now." Patterson says sitting up.

"Yeah, well, you know about that well enough now don't you?" you shoot back with a smirk. "Sorry for taking this mask out by the way but goddamn I needed to get out of that cunt Shaffer's skin and into something better."

And it definitely WAS something better. Sienna had very short bleached hair, the kind of look that'd start whispers about sexual leanings, but she never really tried to hide the fact she liked a good lay from a cute guy. She had a confidence about her that was certainly attractive, a nice (well average really) pair of boobs and plenty of guys definitely found her wide hips, large ass and general slightly thicker than normal thighs appealing to the point where she never had much trouble landing a guy she set her eyes on if only for a quick fuck.

"Actually, I was thinking..." you say as you pull your shirt on, "I know I agreed to be Shaffer but lemme step in for Sienna instead."

"You want to..." Patterson starts, "I can't really have people changing jobs left and right."

"Just golemize the Shaffer mask and put it on the real Sienna. Have that Shaffer do what I was gonna do. As Sienna I'll get you Fatima Zahedi. Jelena Petrovic. Shit, you know she's friends with Andrea Varnsworth right?" You notice Patterson immediately stand to attention at the mention of her name, "I'll get you Andrea. Fuck I'll get you the whole swim team. I'll make it worth your while. What do you say?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Patterson agrees to go with it

*Noteb*
2. Patterson rebuffs you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1400647-The-Switch-Up