*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam's Not the Only One Shrinking
  2. Sam comes home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/RF8XDSR58-Sams-Not-the-Only-One-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: Sam's Not the Only One Shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sam's Not the Only One Shrinking

    by: Alexs
Heh.... Hehehehehehehe. Well, you decided to shrink someone else WITH Sam. But you know... in my opinion it is unfair that there is only a reduction. So let's shrink Sam and POSSIBLY all his neighbors.... except one 🙂

Option: Brian
A package arrived from his cousin Alex this evening. It was a “reality restructuring program.” Guess what she does. But unlike other programs, this one firstly has a password. And secondly, it does not change the parameters directly, but changes them through commands. Let's say "I want to become the big man in the house" and Brian becomes much larger than Sam and so on. What will a person do when he uses it? Of course he'll start having fun.

Option: Greg
Tired of being bossed around by Sam, Greg decides to end it all. Going into a store with all sorts of paranormal goods, he bought a book of spells. With it, he will be able to manipulate other people's sizes as he wants. Plus, during Tomorrow Night, Sam, Zeke and Brian celebrate the latter's birthday. You couldn't imagine a better moment, could you?

Option: Zeke
While walking, he decides to look into his “love nest.” As it turns out, Zeke and Alex have been having an affair for a long time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And, before leaving, Alex gives him a ring. But the ring is not an ordinary one. He is capable of stealing sizes from people. It’s enough just to think about the person and what you want to steal and the process will begin. The ring is also capable of giving size to someone, BUT the ring has a special security system. If the ring is used by someone other than Zeke, then he will only be able to give the size... only to Zeke... and will not even realize it. Tonight will be fun.

There are two more options. The whole trio grows in them, and Sam either shrinks or doesn’t. I called them "Reality" and "Change"

Option: Reality
After a long sleep, Sam wakes up and realizes that... something is wrong. It's as if everything is the same but something has changed. The fact is that all his neighbors performed a ritual to mix reality. And about every 2 hours, Sam shrinks 1 inch and loses 10 pounds of muscle and his neighbors grow accordingly. Guys can slowly reduce Sam by several inches and pounds at once, but at the same time wasting time. This means that if they take 6 inches from him, Sam will not shrink for 12 hours. At the same time, one of the guys can take more for himself if he touches Sam. And the most important thing. Reality adapts to the new his. What will come of this?

Option: Change
Tonight Brandon, Greg and Zeke were drinking a special beer that had been in the fridge for like 5 years. The beer turned out to be a godsend. And everyone who drank it began to grow steadily. The shorter a person was, the more intense the growth in height, and the less muscles a person had, the more they grew. And Sam soon learns the hard way what it means to be the little person in the house.

So... which option will you choose my dear friend?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brian

*Noteb*
2. Greg

*Noteb*
3. Zeke

*Noteb*
4. Reality

*Noteb*
5. Change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexs (UN: alexey8560 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/RF8XDSR58-Sams-Not-the-Only-One-Shrinking