*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/639336-Sam-shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: Sam shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sam shrinks

    by: Unknown
Carl was very pleased to see Sam drinking his special formula that will give him the power to shrink him whenever he will wish to. In a matter of fact, everyone in the gym drank it and seemed to appreciated it lots. But giving Sam a full rack of his secret mixture was a way to also reach those who was close to that muscle controlling jerk. Carl wanted to know how anyone could react been shrunk and how other would seeing anyone shrinking as wall. The crocked ming guy even found a way to install hidden camera at Sam's place to spy on them during the experiment in case that happen there.. but he didn't know yet what he would do.

Oh some details about the nano devices in the drinks is that anything in contact with the body like piercing, jewelry and cloths will change size with the host. Could you imagine wearing a nipple ring that would not shrink with you? What a mess indeed!!!

Anyway, as the nano devices gripes inside the body and become a part of the host, they stay there forever. So after a couple of days, Carl decide do do his move... He programmed his remote to only activate the nano device inside Carl et he shrunk...

You have the following choices:

1. At the crowded gym

2. On the couch watching TV with his roommated

*Noteb*
3. In math class

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/639336-Sam-shrinks