*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. (Almost) Anything Goes (version 2)
  2. Sam comes home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1242752-Almost-Anything-Goes-version-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: (Almost) Anything Goes (version 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

(Almost) Anything Goes (version 2)

    by: Rylan
Brian and Zeke were jealous of Sam. They had been ever since they met him. Brian was jealous of how big Sam was and how big he had become. Zeke was jealous of Sam's height. Sure he was built too, but no one took him seriously because of his height.

Today was their chance to get back at Sam. Zeke WAS out picking up supplements, but he was getting different ones than the ones they usually take. These were supplements meant to take Sam down a peg or two. They all had to take them in order for it to work properly. They'd drain height and muscle from Sam, and it would go to Zeke, and Brian. How it worked exactly, Zeke wasn't sure.

Meanwhile Brian was cooking a meal to hide some of those supplements in Sam's food, just in case. They wanted to be sure he got enough to teach him a lesson! This was the last time they would be bossed around by Sam.

Zeke came back with the supplements. He bought powdered so it would be easier to hide in Sam's food. Once Brian was finished cooking, Zeke added the powder to the food for Sam. Just as they finished adding the powder to the food, Greg walked in.

"Hey fella's, " he said as he sat down at the table. "Supper smells good!"

"Dude, go wake Sam up," Brian spoke. "Tell him supper is finally ready."

They both knew they could count on Greg to wake up Sam. They never wanted to do it themselves, as it frightened them. It was like waking a dragon up after a hundred years sleep.

Greg loved to go into Sam's room. He was head over heels for the guy, even though he was treated like dirt. It was those bulging muscles that did him in. As Greg walked in Sam's room, he noticed the clothing and underwear strewn about the room. He went over to Sam, laying down on his bed and woke him up.

"Hey Sam, Sam!" Greg raised his voice a little. "Brian said to wake you up cause your supper is ready!"

Greg gave Sam a little shove. Just a light one.

"Oh..." Sam mumbled. "Ok, I'll be there right away. It's about time!"

Sam woke up and made his way to the kitchen. Brian and Zeke were already eating.

"Your plate is already made up Sam," Zeke said.

"Don't worry," Brian added. "We didn't forget!"

"This better be good for taking so damn long!" Sam spoke loudly.

Sam and Greg sat down and started eating their supper.

"This tastes a little funny..." Sam said. "Here Greg, try some of mine."

Sam spoke as he shoved a forkful into Greg's mouth.

"Tastes fine to me!" Greg exclaimed.

Sam continued to eat, as he knew Greg wouldn't lie to him.

What happens after supper?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1242752-Almost-Anything-Goes-version-2