*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Death of a Devil
  2. Your step farther
  3. keep it a secret
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/985062-Death-of-a-Devil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Breaks his neck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Death of a Devil

    by: Razgreiz
"What the...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!" Eric shouts with fear in his voice.

"This? THIS IS YOUR FINAL HOUR YOU SON OF BITCH!!!" Bella shouted furiously. "YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING MY BABY!!!"

"Your baby? That piece of shit? You think that piece of shit is your ba-" Eric never got a chance to finish his sentence, for Bella had broken his neck like a toothpick. She then drop his lifeless body and turned to you and smiled a loving smile. She looked at Eric's corpse and picked it up off the ground. You were amazed to see what she did next. She then ate his dead body whole, you could see the buldge in her stomach decreasing in size, and her breasts getting bigger. "Bella, what's happening?" You ask.

"Heh heh, I'm turning this evil son of a bitch into even more sweet, tasty milk for you. I love baby. Now come here, it's time for your feeding" She said sweetly before scooping you up into her arms, and placing hernipple into your mouth.

As soon as the nipple entered your mouth, you immediently started to suckle her sweet sweet milk.

"Hey baby, I have to ask you something." Bella said to you who was still suckleing her breast.

You look up to her without taking your mouth off her breast.

"I love so much, and I never want to let you go, sooo....do you want to be my baby?!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. Not yet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razgreiz (UN: razgreiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/985062-Death-of-a-Devil