*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh figures....it's time!
  2. Toy World
  3. Want adds
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1491303-Small--Jobs/cid/3111477-Oh-figuresits-time
by Naraku
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1491303
Your a small man that needs to find a job. Giantess story
This choice: 3 inches poly pocket  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oh figures....it's time!

    by: Sebastian
You were transformed into a 1-3 inch poly pocket figurine. You now dressed up as a smart man wearing a white suit, red bowtie, black pants, brown shoes, a kind yet serious face, black glasses, blue eyes, and freshly parted hair. The manager said to you on the desk, "Alright! Here are some guides for you. You will be using a different name, not yours officially, unless you want to! I have already picked yours out already. Your name is Damian Powell, but feel free to change it! You have to be OK with dealing with girls of any age. The most common we have are some.. messy toddlers or angsty teenagers. You will not go back to your original height until your shift is over, I'm sorry to break it to you, but it's what I'm told by the boss. ANDD, if anything happens to you, we will just have to report you as DEAD. Alright, have a fun and safe time! Toodeloo!" She walked you over to what it seemed to be a room full of lights, music, screaming, laughing and chaos was going on. She put you in a box full of other toys so either anyone could pick you out. You said to her, "Are you sure this is going to be a safe idea? I'm kinda nervous.." She responded, "Oh, well, I'm pretty sure you will be ok! Besides, you'll probably be discarded like all the other ones!" You quickly shouted, "Wait what?!" "Oh, I need to get going, see you!" she said while avoiding your response. You said to yourself, "Oh gosh, this was a bad idea.." You waited nervously for someone to receive you. After what it seemed to be hours of waiting, you see a girl coming towards you.



What kind of girl was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Toddler (Girl)

*Noteb*
2. A little girl

3. A teenage girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sebastian (UN: sebhassler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Naraku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1491303-Small--Jobs/cid/3111477-Oh-figuresits-time