*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl 9 Maria
  2. Female.
  3. After work.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/2145271-Girl-9-Maria
by J117
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1481726
A book that can grant any wish. (about anything, mainly fetishes)
This choice: Girl 3+.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Girl 9 Maria

    by: rosenheimer
Maria, long blonde hair, blue eyes, small body, a pretty girl and she is popular with the girls and the boys at her school.

She’s always been popular with the girls, but since she now is in her late teenage years and became really feminine she is also very much popular around the boys and she knows it.
She has a job besides going to school to get some money, since her parents can’t support her very much, even if they wanted, because her Dad has lost his job recently.
She had no problem with finding a job as a waitress for a cafe, bringing a lot of customers there and getting paid pretty well as a result.

Her shift was just about over, she was cleaning a table when she notices something on one of the tables. It was gift wrapped and had a card with her name on it.

TO MARIA, I THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU. USE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT.

"Another gift from a fan. I'll open it later". She takes it and puts it inside her purse, then she changes back into her normal clothes then heads home.

Back at home and in her room.

She opens the wrapped box last. She tears off the wrapping paper and finds a dark black book with odd markings and symbols on it. "How odd. Why would someone give me something like this?", she picks it up. (SEE FIRST PAGE!)

"Where did that voice come from?.....A magic book? No harm in testing it. First, maybe some more money for my Dad and my family!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. it worked

2. it ends in a desaster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/2145271-Girl-9-Maria