*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What What?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478698-Anthro-Female-Charizard-Shrinking-Story/cid/588295-What-What
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1478698
You wake up in the Pokemon world shrunken, only to be found by a Anthro Female Charizard!
Chapter #1

What What?

    by: ShadowOfDeath
You are happily playing your Pokemon game, when all of the sudden you are sucked into it!

After a while, you awaken, and you find you are shrunken to 3 inches tall! You get off the ground and decide to look around. You are in the middle of the forest, and no one is around. Suddenly, you hear a very loud banging. Turning around, you see the biggest Charizard you've ever seen. She has gigantic breasts, and the biggest ass ever.

Scared, you turn around to make a run for it, but she simply giggle's and plucks you up between her thumb and middle finger, bringing you to her grining face.

"Well what do we have here? A new toy for me? I think you can stay right here until we get home..." She says, dropping you into the back of her pants before you can say a word. You scream as you fall into her pants, and you land right between her butt cheeks, in her mammoth ass crack. It doesn't smell horrible but it isn't very pleasent. She begins walking, and you start sliding between her cheeks. Eventually, you are stuck deeply in her big butt, unable to move. When she gets home, she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478698-Anthro-Female-Charizard-Shrinking-Story/cid/588295-What-What