*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/594298-Squish-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: Squish her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Squish her

    by: iamvoided
Becky squeezed Jessica out of her. She landed on the bed between Becky's thighs, in a wet sticky heap. The drunken giantess looked down at her toy with a smile and en evil idea.
She picked up Jessica's tiny body just as she was waking up and placed it between her huge tanned boobs. Just as Jessica tried to squirm free, Becky pushed both of her tits together, squishing Jessica between them. After a few minutes of constant pressure, Jessica thought she was going to explode.
Becky finally released her breasts and watched as the tiny, out of breath girl rolled down onto her stomach.

Becky grabbed the nerdy girl's leg and brought her up to her face.

"I hate to say it, but this relationship would never work out. I'm a sexy, normal sized woman and you're just a tiny, none to attractive nerd. I think it's best we just part ways."

Becky decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Eat her

2. Crush her

3. Give her to her kids

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iamvoided (UN: iamvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/594298-Squish-her