*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. baby doll
  2. it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413701-your-my-doll/cid/519613-baby-doll
by shadow
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1413701
one day you make your little sister mad and she uses a ray to turn you into a doll
This choice: baby doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

baby doll

    by: Unknown
As you rub your eyes you realize you're the size of a baby doll!
"Hey there BIG bro, you look soo cute!" she giggled.
You look up in shock to see your giant little sister looking down at you giggling.
"Sarah! What did you do?! Make me big again!" You order her.
Sarah just laughed.
"No way! I don't listen to my dollies!" Your sister said.
That word made your heart sink. Dolly?
"I am not a doll Sarah I'm your brother!" You yell.
Suddenly you wish you were nicer to your sister. Here you were, the size of a baby doll and your sister wanted to play.
"Yes you are, Bobby! Now come on let's play!" She said reaching for you.
Instantly, you take off running. There's no way you're going to be your sister's doll! You run past the couch and under the coffee table. You can hear your giggling sister right behind you.
"Come on, Bobby! You'll make a cute dolly!" She insisted, reaching for you.
Your giant sister's hand wraps around your leg.
"Gotcha!" She giggled.
You feel your sister yank you out from your hiding spot. She pulls you out and picks you up like a baby doll. Giggling, she hugs you to her chest tightly.
"Yay, now I have a Bobby baby doll!" She celebrated.
"Sarah! NO! Grow me back to normal!" You order.
The giant 8-year-old ignored your pleas and carried you upstairs into her room and shut the door.
"Yay, let's play!" She said.

What does she do first?

You have the following choices:

1. Dresses you up like a baby doll

2. Starts to play baby doll with you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413701-your-my-doll/cid/519613-baby-doll