*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1297805-Amanda-shot-up-the-formula-herself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1413296
Stacy is about to have a babysitter that will transform her life forever!
This choice: Amanda shot up the formula herself...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Amanda shot up the formula herself...

    by: JonV
...Amanda stuck another needle, presumably with the same formula, into her neck! Stacy watched as the formula drained into Amanda's bloodstream.

"Why did you just stab yourself?!" Stacy finally yelled.

Amanda motioned to everything she had installed. "I'm sure you noticed that these things are automatic. The water bowls are connected to the main waterline so that they automatically fill up when they're emptied, the food bowls have enough food in them to feed two cats for well over a month, and the litter-boxes will replace the litter daily. I do this all the time at home and I'd rather join you in the fun than just sit here and watch you everyday. The only real difference is that at home I usually only do this a week at a time with a quicker acting formula to change in hours instead of days."

"So why not just do this at your own home and leave me be?" Stacy was starting to get really irritated by Amanda.

"Well, like I said, my cat died. I was starting to get lonely when turning into a cat without my friend around, so I started looking for someone to have a little fun with. Your mom visits me from time to time and mentioned that you would be a good candidate. I liked the idea so she had me spend some time with you. Now I'll finally have a playmate again!"

Stacy sighed, seeing there was no way out of this now. "Alright, what's the first change?"

"Let's see... The first change should be a tail and the ears. That should happen about half an hour of taking the formula," she glanced at a cat-themed wall clock, "which should be right about."

Stacy looked at the clock to see that it had, indeed, been thirty minutes since she came downstairs. She heard a rip and spun her head around to see a long, slender orange tail stretching out behind her and moving back and forth. She felt her ears moving slightly and reached up to feel them moving up to the top of her head, each one becoming covered in fur and forming a point. She looked over to a mirror that was hanging on the wall and saw two orange cat ears sitting on top of her head. She looked over to Amanda to see a pair of white ears already situated at the top of her head with a matching tail twitching behind her.

Stacy was speechless. All she could do was just stand there in shock at what just happened. She was brought back to her senses when she heard her stomach growling. "So what are we going to eat if you spent all this time setting this up?"

"Cat food, of course! It's my favorite brand, Meow Mix! Don't worry. The second change is appetite and it happens pretty much right after the first one. The rest usually take place while you're asleep." Amanda walked over to one of the food bowls, got down on all fours, and started eating. "Come on over and try some. I'm sure you'll find it delicious!"

Stacy found herself moving towards the food almost without noticing. Soon, she was standing right in front of the bowl. She crouched down and picked up one piece, hesitantly putting it in her mouth. After just one taste, her hunger overcame her and she started scarfing down as much as she could. She wanted to stop, but it was so good and she was so hungry!

When they had finished their meal, they got ready to go to sleep. That is, until Amanda got up and went into the kitchen for a moment. She returned with a couple of child gates and placed them in front of the stairs and in the kitchen doorway. "Don't want your cat's curiosity getting the best of you. Might wanna take off your clothes too. The extreme physical changes start tonight. Don't want your clothes getting ruined." So they stripped down and Amanda curled up on the rug like a cat while Stacy layed down on the couch.

You have the following choice:

1. continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JonV (UN: jonv0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413296-The-Mystical-Babysitter/cid/1297805-Amanda-shot-up-the-formula-herself