*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. follow her she might be up too no good
  2. the meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391522-Naruto-and-the-excaliber-jewel/cid/501157-follow-her-she-might-be-up-too-no-good
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1391522
this is a story about a girl named yina who meets naruto and she has a magic jewel
This choice: follow her she might be up too no good  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

follow her she might be up too no good

    by: Unknown
Naruto follows her and ends up trailing her to the opposite side of town that the hokages place is located. He sneaks up on her and "RASENGAN" HE USES THE RASENGAN TO KILL HER AND MAKES IT SO STRONG THAT IT RIPS A HOLE THROUGH HER STOMACH!!!

Fortunately, that was just Naruto daydreaming. Naruto had gotten hungry and started daydreaming because of the lust for Ichiraku Ramen. "Dangit! I lost her. Oh, man lets see. I'll start looking over there." Naruto walked around town and asked if anyone had seen the girl. Apparently people had been looking for Naruto because they would reply "No, sorry, but someone was asking for you earlier." or "Oh, yeah. I saw her go that way. She was asking for the hokages place." Naruto ended up going to the street up ahead and found Kakashi asking people a question. Kakashi looked at Naruto and said 'there you are'. Kakashi lead Naruto to the hokages place and found that the girl was talking with Tsunade. Just before he walked into the room though he overheard the words 'Gem of different dimensions? Are you sure?' They stopped talking when Naruto and Kakashi walked into the room. 'What are you talking about' asked Naruto. 'Nothing' Tsunade replied. 'Oh, come on I heard you say something.' Naruto replied. 'No you were just hearing things.' Tsundade said troubled 'I doubt it.' Naruto said inquiringly ' Are you hungry again Naruto?' Tsunade said assuringly now. "Well Yeah, but..." Naruto decided to shut up. He knew that this kinda thing had happenend before where he got hungry and started to see things or hear things. "So Naruto have you believe in different dimensions?" Tsunade asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
naruto24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391522-Naruto-and-the-excaliber-jewel/cid/501157-follow-her-she-might-be-up-too-no-good