*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2003313-Belly-Plex
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: However, looking back, her navel looks like a good place to rest. Tired?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Belly Plex

    by: Unknown
Finding a way to not get eaten and stay on Ms. Summer's top has been a tiring task to say the least. You decide that you should find a safe place to get rest. The top of Ms. Summer's breast is a safe place in theory, but you can imagine her casually looking down and seeing your tiny body, thinking you are a bug and smashing you with her hand or flicking you away; both would be fatal at your tiny and fragile size. With that in mind, you figure the best place to go is somewhere at the other side of the double mountains that you are at the base of.

You start your journey towards the valley-like cleavage instead of going around her boobs. You really don't want to risk falling off of her and onto the float or worst, in the vast ocean of water with nothing to cling onto and getting the remote wet. Each step you take, your foot sinks into the soft, cocoa flesh as you are just entering the valley. A shadow covers you and you look up to see that it is her tight bikini above, almost looking like a narrow bridge of red cloth. Kara breathes silently while you walk along her body like a tiny bug. Each breath she takes makes her boobs grow slightly in size which in turn produces a ripping noise from her bikini barely being able to contain the light chocolate monsters beneath. The noise could only be heard by tiny ears which left you wondering what would happen if the bikini failed. Her breasts would flop out and you would be crushed between them without her even noticing.

The thoughts cause you to quicken your pace between the mountains and soon you make it to the other side. Kara's stomach is even softer and you sink to knee deep with each step. You look back to see that you can no longer see the bronze goddess's face from behind her Olympus-sized bosom anymore. Anywhere here is safe but you imagine what would happen if Kara were to shift or the float collided with something. The impact would make you launch and fly through the air. You look around, see a ravine in the distance. "Could that be?" You think aloud as you start to walk closer to confirm.

As you walk on the stomach, Kara keeps breathing and you notice that the stomach suddenly rises up and you barely keep you balance. Then Kara breathes out and her stomach flattens down again. You lose your balance from the sudden shift this time and you tumble and roll towards the ravine you saw in the distance.

Meanwhile, Kara feels something is crawling on her stomach and instead of looking down, she just dismisses it as a bothersome fly and brings her hand up to brush it away.

You manage to stop yourself from tumbling but you instead find yourself uncontrollably sliding on the pudgy stomach. Kara's sweat and pool water mixed on her skin created a sleek surface. While sliding you see a massive ebony pillar rise from the distance of your right side. You then see that at the end of this pillar is a gigantic hand that is coming right towards you! You scream, unable to do much else as the hand comes towards you at immense speed. Visions of being smashed into a pulp as a tiny carcass on her finger or brushed away with multiple broken bones into the ice cold water leaves you horrified!

"Ms. Summers, don't squish me! It's me, Todd!" You try to scream but you know it's useless as the light tan palm forms a ceilinged shade over your body and drops down.

Suddenly, you drop down as well into a deep hole and make a squelching landing onto soft, warm flesh. The hand covers your entrance for a moment, causing complete darkness before moving away to bring a ray of light to you. Looking around, you see that the hole you are in is deep and spacious, the sounds of liquids moving and churning are heard and Kara's breaths are amplified. Heat and humidity emanate from the fleshy walls and soon you realize that you are inside Ms. Summer's belly button! You can't believe how massive it is to you! "I really am small", you think aloud as you brush your hand against the walls of the navel.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2003313-Belly-Plex