*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/583443-Your-boyfriend-Chuck
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1381651
You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!
This choice: You talk to your boyfriend inside?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your boyfriend Chuck

    by: ManSized
You enter your apartment. Inside, Chuck, your boyfriend for the past 5 years, is in the kitchen making lunch. A handsome man just a few years older than you, Chuck works as a personal trainer when he's not preparing for his next bodybuilding competition.

"You're home early," he says, looking over your way. "Everything okay at work?"

"I didn't go in to work today. I wasn't feeling well, so I went to the doctor."

Chuck walks over to you, raises his arm up and feels your head. You see he seems taller than usual, but Chuck doesn't seem to notice that you've changed. Then again, there's always been a big difference in your heights, you at 6'5" and he over a foot shorter at 5'3". Though now, maybe there was just a foot in difference in height, maybe less.

"You don't seem to have a temperature," he says.

"Chuck, I need to tell you something. Maybe we should sit down."

You head over to the couch, and stare at him for a moment.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I have some very strange, very bad news." You tell him all the doctor told you earlier today. Chuck is silent for some time.

"David, people don't shrink. This is ludicrous; that doctor was a wank!"

"Chuck, I realize this sounds crazy, but let me show you. Go and get the tape measure."

When Chuck returns, you stand up. You realize you've shrunk some more in the minutes that passed, and you probably don't need to be measured. Your ballooning clothes on you tell all that needs to be told. But Chuck's just shaking his head, staring at you in disbelief.

You grab the end of the tape measure, and let the rest drop to the ground, and ask Chuck to read the number at your feet. He tells you that you're:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 5'11".

2. less.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ManSized (UN: mansized at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die/cid/583443-Your-boyfriend-Chuck