*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay home today
  2. Deja-Vu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS/cid/2435378-Stay-home-today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ello
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1371875
A giantess story where 99% of things are allowed
This choice: Stay home today  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stay home today

    by: Firekeeper43
You had a 'size changer' as you decided to call it. Why bother going to school? You could have plenty of fun with this. The one thing that got you however is 'what would happen if someone else got the remote.' that would be an issue, for now though you had it close to you so that was good, you'd cross that bridge when you came to it. Although you figured a few good places to hide it when/if you needed to. For now however you enlarge your nightstand back to normal as a test. "Seems to work." You nod as you look it over. "No place for batteries, and no place for anything else, just point and click huh?" You smile. The way you see it you can do two things. One make yourself bigger, two make someone else bigger. Shrinking yourself made no sense at all. Why lose power and make yourself helpless to no end when you can HAVE power and make others do things for you! You thought of yourself but then you also thought of your girlfriend Alice, Or perhaps Sally? She might be happy, then again...would the power go to her head? You sit on your bed for a moment and think about your choices.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Enlarge yourself

2. Enlarge Alice

*Noteb*
3. Enlarge Sally

*Noteb*
4. You drop the remote and it shrinks you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Firekeeper43 (UN: flames65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ello has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1371875-Fantasy-GTS/cid/2435378-Stay-home-today