*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go into a stall
  2. Stampede!
  3. Exiled
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/562807-Go-into-a-stall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1368572
Fat women are everywhere and you're shrunk. How can you survive?
This choice: Go into a stall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go into a stall

    by: forkboy
Afraid of being trampled by the parade of plodding feet, you scramble underneath the door of a closed stall. Pausing a moment to catch your breath, you stare dumbfounded at the spectacle before you.

The toilet was massive, much wider than the bowls used by your people (even taking into account the ratio of size). When you look at the behemoth that sits upon it, you see why.

She is wearing that a skirt that is down to her ankles, exposing her flabby pale skin. Her thighs are enormous. Huge rolls of flesh spilled over the the toilet seat in doughy flaps. you crane your neck to look at her beet red face. Her eyes are closed tight, concentrating as she strains her powerful muscles against the blockage in her bowels. Sweat streams down the vast curves of her buttocks as she grunts and squeezes.

Next to her left leg is her purse. It is tipped sideways,allowing you to slip inside while she's not paying attention.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You manage to jump in her purse

2. She spots you

3. Go underneath another stall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 forkboy (UN: forkboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/562807-Go-into-a-stall