*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/933621-They-go-to-look-where-Cream-had-found-the-gem
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1354564
A little rabbit and her mother are about to see things from a whole new perspective!
This choice: They go to look where Cream had found the gem.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They go to look where Cream had found the gem.

    by: AdventChild
"Cream, can you show me the place where you found the gem? If we're lucky maybe we can find something that can fix this." "Okay mommy."

Cream then guided her mother outside to a big patch of white flowers that were growing behind the house. Cream looked around a certain area in the back of the field of flowers. "Found it!" she said as Vanilla walked over to where her adult-sized daughter was. Both of them gazed at the spot where Cream found the gem, and discovered....

You have the following choices:

1. Nothing

2. Another gem

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TBTabby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/933621-They-go-to-look-where-Cream-had-found-the-gem