*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Stink of De-Feet.
  2. Day One.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1353282-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-5/cid/1915284-The-Stink-of-De-Feet
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1353282
A woman develops strange powers after a lab accident and shrinks her son and husband.
This choice: You pass out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Stink of De-Feet.

    by: Barnabas Nightmare
You had passed out for three to five hours, when, suddenly, an awful feminine smell wakes you up. You wake up, and to your horror, you're under the feminine sole of your mother's stank right foot. The awful feminine smell of your mother's right foot is getting worser and worser, in fact, you saw a pallor yellowish tinge growing on your mother's right foot. The awful feminine smell of your mother's right foot is, beginning, to make you so sick, it made you vomit, but your mother did NOT noticed a thing. In fact, your mother's hearing is becoming more and more alien than human. Also, in fact, your mother's skin and voice is, also becoming, alien than human as well as her powers.

"Yoz, zell, suffez ay zoot," said your mother, whose, skin is becoming more and more yellow and paler than before. Also, in fact, your mother's blood is becoming a darker shade of green, instead, of red. Her new, alien voice, made, you, become frighten than ever before, because, your mother is becoming an alien than a human being. Her eyes, were, turning from her beautiful true violet eyes into red iris with black sclera eyes, which, you couldn't see, because, you were underneath the pallor yellow sole of your no-longer mother's right foot.

"M...M...MOTHER!!!", said yourself, trying to get her attention, but she was gone, and, instead, of your mother, it was an humanoid woman with pallor yellow skin and black sclera eyes with red irises and very black pupils, and, dark green blood. Her hair had become black as a raven and her voice, was now, more masculine than feminine, but this humanoid woman was, still, a humanoid woman.

"BBBBAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!," laughed the humanoid woman. She was making your smell her alien right foot, when, suddenly, a blast of flash light appeared in the room and, then, gun bullets began to fly everywhere in the room, and, one of these gun bullets, hit the humanoid woman, that, had once, been your mother was, now, hit by fifteen to twenty gun bullets more.

"GO, GO, GO!!!!!", said a strange masculine voice from outside the room. You then opened your eyes, again, and see, who, it was that had safed you and your father. Who was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The U.S. Army.

*Noteb*
2. A secret government society.

*Noteb*
3. Ufologists.

*Noteb*
4. The Navy SEALS Team.

*Noteb*
5. Or a terrorist group.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Barnabas Nightmare (UN: tommiles5015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1353282-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-5/cid/1915284-The-Stink-of-De-Feet