*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken Man
  2. How Do You Want It?
  3. Which Genre?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345989-Studying-That-Of-Interest/cid/3294983-Shrunken-Man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1345989
Ever wanted to study something in one of the stories of writing? You can at Intercorp.
This choice: Shrunken Man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunken Man

    by: 33
Mike watched from his window as his neighbors went through their same nightly routine. Claire would always visit Mark, and leave around 9 pm. She was petite, maybe 5’3”, around 130 pounds. Her blonde hair was always in a pony tail, and she was always smiling.

Mark was tall, maybe 6’2”, and a big guy. At least a solid 350 pounds. He had a thick beard, but he was always manicured nicely, maybe 3 inches long.

Mark and Claire would walk outside. Mark would light a cigarette, and he’d slowly and deliberately blow smoke in Claire’s face. And she’d lean into it like she couldn’t get enough.

Mike had had a smoking fetish for as long as he could remember, but much as Claire seemed to enjoy Mark’s smoke, and Mark enjoyed giving it to her, Mike was the opposite. He didn’t smoke, much like Claire, but wanted a woman to blow smoke into his face.

Beyond that he’d always had a shrinking fetish. The idea of a woman shrinking him and blowing smoke on him was overwhelming. Mike looked at the shrinking remote in his hand. Too afraid to actually talk to women he realized he’d never use it. So he thought maybe Mark and Claire would enjoy it.

As Claire drove away Mike walked outside.

“Hey Mark, how’s it going?”

“Oh hey man, what’s up?”

“Well… this is all gonna sound weird…”

“Ah, I don’t find too much weird Mike. What’s going on?”

“Okay, so don’t think I’ve been spying on you, but I’ve noticed when Claire leaves you guys seem to have like a…”

Mark looked a little embarrassed.

“A smoking fetish… yeah… man, I’ve never really talked to anyone about this except the few girls I’ve told…”

“I understand. I have a smoking fetish too, I’ve never been able to tell any women.”

“Oh, you smoke?”

“No, I don’t. My fetish is like the opposite.”

“Ah gotcha, so you want a woman to blow smoke in your face.”

Mike now took his turn to blush.

“Yeah, but I’ve never had the guts to tell them.”

“I mean if you’ve never had smoke blown in your face I don’t mind to do it. I know you’d prefer a woman, but I’ll blow my smoke on anyone that’ll let me,” Mark laughed.

You have the following choices:

1. Say yes

*Noteb*
2. Say no

*Noteb*
3. Accidentally drop the shrinking remote

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spellmage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345989-Studying-That-Of-Interest/cid/3294983-Shrunken-Man