*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On The Sofa With You Giantess Mom.
  2. If Only I'd Known.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/775150-On-The-Sofa-With-You-Giantess-Mom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: You collapse and start crying hysterically  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On The Sofa With You Giantess Mom.

    by: Mad Dog
The stress of dying after being hit by a bus, finding out the devil not only exists, but is actually a beautiful redheaded woman, combined without finding out that your punishment is spend eternity as your own family's slave, and being shrunk to about one inch in height, proves too much and you collapse to the floor, crying uncrontrollably like a baby. Though sympathy is something in very short suppily. Your mom picks you up and carries you into the living in her right hand, where she less than gently deposits you on the coffee table. In the short time it's taken her to walk from the dining room to the living room, the devil has made her excuses and left. Which means you're now alone with your gigantic mom.
'Quit snivelling,' she says coldly. 'It won't do you any good. And it certainly won't stop what's going to happen to you. Now, on your feet slave.'
You manage to stop crying, and slowly get to your feet. You look up at your mom, who from your tiny perspective, is about the size of 40 storey building. She smiles malignly as she looks down at you and then she leans forward slightly as she reaches under her short denim skirt and removes her thong.

'WHAT'RE YOU DOING?' You ask as the fear and nervousness you're feeling gets worse.
'Did I give you permission to speak?' she asks.
You lower your head. 'No,' You reply.
'Then keep your mouth closed, slave.' She says. 'And you say, "MISTRESS", when I do allow you to speak.'
You're about to say something, but then decide against it. You're already unsure what your mom has planned, and you don't want to make it worse.
Your mom reaches down and picks you off the table. For few seconds, you find yourself trapped in her closed fist. You're then dropped onto a soft surface, which turns out to be the sofa. You can see your mom's enormous left thigh on your left side, with the knee at the edge and her calf going dow to the floor. Her right thigh is on your other side. Which obviously means you're standing right between your mom's legs, whilst facing away from her. Remembering that she's already removed her underwear, you decide this can only be bad thing.

You know that you have to turn around at some point, but you really don't want to. You decide that it's better to bow to the inevitable than to delay it, so you force yourself to turn around. Sure enough, the sight that greets you is that of your mom's giant pussy. She's pulled up her skirt while you were in her fist so the view is completely unobstructed. A gigantic slit, roughly twice as tall as you are. You want to look away, but like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, you're transfixed. You get a very uncomfortable feeling as you stare at it. And it's not simply because you're staring at the outside of your own mother's vagina. As you try to force yourself to look away, the forefingers and index fingers of both of your mom's hands suddenly appear. She puts them inside her, as far as the first knuckle, and pulls the lips of her pussy open, leaving you staring into a fleshy pink cavern. This makes your uncomfortable feeling turn into something much worse.
'Ok, slave.' She says. 'Get in.'
'What?' You say in disbelief.
Your mom lets out an irritated sigh. 'I said,get..in. In other words, climb inside my pussy.'
'NO!' You say with a mixture of disgust and disbelief.
Your mom pulls her fingers out and picks you up between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand.
'Listen, you little shit.' She spits through gritted teeth. 'You're going up my pussy, and there's nothing you can do about it. Now you have a simple choice. You can either climb inside me, and be released in a few hours. Or I shove you in. But if I have to put you in, you won't be coming out. I'll keep you in my pussy forever. It won't bother me, because I'll be able to feel every move you make. And I'll have the satisfaction of knowing you'll be in a state of abject terror when I have sex with my husband. Especially when he cums inside me. Do you think you'll like having to spend hours swimming through an ocean of semen? Now.'
She drops you between her thighs.
'Be a good little slave and obey your mistress. Get inside my pussy.'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/775150-On-The-Sofa-With-You-Giantess-Mom