*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Mom. Your Mistress.
  2. If Only I'd Known.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/611499-Giant-Mom-Your-Mistress
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: She decides she wants you inside her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant Mom. Your Mistress.

    by: Mad Dog
You can't believe this is happening to you. You're about one inch tall and standing before two gargantuan women. One is your mother, and the other is the devil herself. You fell completely alone and helpless. You also feel a deep, sickening sense of terror.
"I just can't believe how small he is." Your mom says with a grin. "Or that it was me who shrank him. It gives me such an awesome feeling of power. Kinda turns me on too."
"I know," the devil replies. "Even after all these thousands of years of being totally badass, it still gives me a buzz. Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and deal with his three remaining accomplices. They're not actually dead yet, but accidents happen all the time. Besides, ole' death owes some favors, time to pay up."
"What'll happen to them?" Your mom asks?
The devil smiles evilly as looks down at you. "Take a guess." She replies. "I'll drop by in a week or so. I'd like to some fun with your new toy."
Before your mom can say anything, there's a bright flash of light and then the devil is gone.

Your mom smiles maliciously as she puts her hands on her hips and looks down at you and you feel and icy shiver of fear shoot up your spine.
"So, slave." She says softly after a few seconds. "How should I allow you to serve me first? I was going to get your master to come home from his fishing trip and turn you into his cock. Well, you've already acted like a dick. You may as well find out what it's like to actually BE a penis. And you'd feel great in my pussy as my husband's man meat. But I think I'll keep you to myself for a while. I'm all alone for the next couple of days. So that's two days of enjoyment from my slave.
"Mom, please..." you start to say.
Unfortunately, your plea for aid is cut short by your mom quickly raising her right foot and slamming it down on top you, crushing you to a pulp. Considering you're dead, it's a surprisingly excrutiating experience. When your mom removes her foot, you become aware of a terrifyingly unearthly wail, which you realise is actually you screaming with pain. Thankfully though, your body returns to normal after a few seconds and the pain subsides.
"I told you." Your mom says coldly. "You will address me as 'mistress'. You are no longer my son. You are a slave. A sex slave. Your only purpose is to make sure your owners get the enjoyment and satisfaction they deserve. If you complain or refuse to obey, you will spend forever giving blowjobs to both your masters. Any questions?"
"What're you going to do with me....mistress?" You ask meekly.
"To start with, I'm going to slip you inside my pussy." Your mom says. "I want to feel you moving around inside me. I haven't decided what to do after that."

Your mom then crouches down and picks you off the floor between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She walks over to the dining table and drops you on it before hitching up her short denim skirt. Then she pulls her panties down to her knees and sits down on one of the chairs. You feel a strong urge to run as she reaches for you, but you have no where to go. And having already been crushed beneath her foot just for callng her mom, you've no doubt the punishment for trying to escape would be much, much worse. Your mom has an evil grin on her face as she lifts you off the table, again, between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and then slowly lowers you between her thighs.

You want to look away as you suddenly find yourself confronted by the terrifying sight of your mom's gigantic pussy right in front of you. But like a rabbit in the headlights of a car, you're transixed by the vast slit before you.
"I am gonna love this." Your mom says as she presses you against her lips. "Make sure you move around in there."
The enormous, soft, warm lips part slightly as your mom presses on your head and it slolwy slides between them. It's closely followed by your shoulders and the whole of your torso. Your mom stops for a few seconds when you're in up to your hips, then you feel pressure on your feet and your legs are quickly swallowed by her giant vagina. One last push sends you sliding deep inside her and then she withdraws her finger. You're left feeling somewhat bewildered and more than a little scared. You can't believe this is happening. You're now trapped inside your own mother's vagina.

On the outside, your mom closes her eyes and lets out a satisfied sigh. She then slowly licks her lips before standing up, pulling up her panties, and then pulling her skirt back down. "Yep," she says to herself. "I'm really gonna enjoy this."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/611499-Giant-Mom-Your-Mistress