*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/473350-You-suddenly-collapse-exhausted
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: You suddenly collapse, exhausted.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You suddenly collapse, exhausted.

    by: Mad Dog
You feel like you're about 95 years old. You've actually run the equivalent of about five or six miles. What you can't you can't understand, is why you're feeling like this, when you weren't even breathing not so long ago. Obviously, your mom has done something to you. Unable to stand, let alone take another step, you collapse in a heap on the floor. It's not long before your mom catches up with you, and you find yourself staring up into the face of this giant woman, who's staring back at you with an evil grin on her face.
"Aww, is the little slave tired?" She asks sarcastically. "I'm just finding out what I can do with my new powers."


At that point, you stop breathing again. It's disconcerting, but it's also a lot more comfortable than panting and wheezing like an old man.
"What should I do with you?" your mom asks. "Hmm? Sould I put you in my pocket and carry you around until I get horny? Should I crush you to a pulp and let everyone else walk over for the next few hours? Should I eat you, or swallow you whole? Or should I give in to temptation and slip you into my pussy?" Your mom slowly licks her top lip as she looks down at you.


You try to get to your feet, but your mom knocks you over with the big toe of her right foot.
"I didn't give you permission to stand up," she says with a grin. "Y'know, you are really going to have learn, that you are no longer human. You're place in this family is right down at the bottom. You are a slave, nothing more. The only reason for your existence, is to my family and I in anyway we wish. It will be unpleasant and humiliating. Degrading. But that's what you're for. The sooner you accept that you..are a slave..the easier your existence will be. You are nothing. You have no rights, no freedom, no life, save for the one we allow you. You are at the bottom of the food chain. The bottom of the evolutionary ladder. Nobody will ever know about you, unless we want them to. So, there will be nobody coming to your rescue. Nobody knows, nobody cares. You don't even get to look forward to death. Because you're already dead. So...Accept your fate. Now, you may stand."


You slowly get to your feet and stare up into the face of the giantess, high above you.
"I've decided what I'd like to do to you." She says with a lick of her lips as she reaches down for you. There's no point running away, so you let her pick her you up betweent the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She then drops you into the palm of her left hand, which she holds at waist height, in front of her stomach. She walks into the kitchen, where you see David, your older brother, sitting at the breakfast bar in the center of the kitchen.
"Hey mom," he says with a brief glance at her.
"Hey sweetie," she says as she drops you on the bar.
David grins as he looks down at you.
"Is that our new toy?" He asks.
"Yes, IT, is our new toy," your mom replies.
"Cool. So, when do I get my turn with it?" The evil grin on his face sends a shiver through your shrunken body.
"Later," your mom says. "Ladies first. Starting with me."
"What're you gonna do with him?" David asks curiously as he studies you.
"Let's just say that I'll be giving it a lesson in human anatomy that it will never forget." Your mom replies.
David laughs. "Y'mean, you're gonna put that that little shrimp inside you?" He asks. "Where?"
Your mom smiles mischeviously, but says nothing.
David looks at her for a few seconds, then he smiles too.
"You're gonna stick him in your pussy," he says with a laugh.
"Well, that's a little crude, but yes.." your mom replies. "He will be..inserted..in my VAGINA. Because that's where a little slave belongs."
"Can I watch?" He asks. Which makes you feel somewhat more disgusted than you'd been previously feeling. You knew David had been a bit of a pervert when you were kids, but you didn't think he felt anything toward your own mom, no matter how hot she is.
"Tell you what," your mom says as she leans across the bar, almost crushing you with an enormous forearm. "I'll let you put him in...if...when I'm done with the slave, and I've given him to one of your sisters..you let me do what I want with you..."


David almost drools as he stares at your mom.
"Really?" he asks after a few seconds.
"Really.." your mom replies. "We're not really human anymore...so I don't really see any point in living by human rules and moralities. Besides..d'you think I haven't noticed you spying on me taking a shower? I think you need to be..punished..for that."
David blushes as he smiles. "Ok," he says, somewhat short of breathe.
"And once I've got the little slave safely tucked away, you..will go and let your sisters have some fun with you."
"Aww..but why?" He asks, suddenly not so eager.
"New rules." Your mom says as she walks around to David's side. "The women are in charge in this house now. And the boys will let the women use them, if they wish. And don't pretend it's not a dream come true for you. I know you better than you think."
"But I get to be used by you later..right?"
"Oh yeah," your mom says. "I'm gonna be a naughty mommy. Now! be a good boy, and kneel down in front of me."
David smiles as he kneels down in front of her. Your mom is 6'2", consequently, David's face is pretty level with her groin.


With nobody paying you any attention, you try to crawl to the other side of the breakfast bar. You get most of the way before a giant hand slams down on top of you.
"STAY!" You hear your mom say. "Little shit. Try that again, and you'll be the filling in a meat sandwich."
She then drags you back to the edge of the breakfast bar.
"Why don't you unfasten my jeans?" She says to David, who's still knelt in front of her.
David slowly reaches up and unfastens the button, then he slowly pulls down the zip. He reaches up to the waistband and slowly pulls down her jeans and panties. An awstruck expression appears on his face as he finds himself staring at your mom's naked vagina. You don't have all that good a view, but you're not really bothered about that. Your mom leans back against a stool and lifts you off the bar. You struggle against her finger and thumb, but it's a futile gesture.
"Ha ha ha, he's wriggling," David says as he takes you off her.
"Yes he is," your mom says with a grin. "I hope he wriggles in my pussy, I'll have a real big smile on my face."
David laughs again as he watches you struggle against his grip.
"Slip him in me honey," your mom says with a lick of her lips.
"NOOO!" you scream in terror as David presses your face against the giant lips of your mom's pussy.
"Oh quit complaining," he spits. "It won't be that bad. You're lucky to be going inside her."
He pushes on your feet, and the lips part as your shrunken body slides between them and into her vagina, all the way to your waist. David waits a few seconds, and then pushes you the rest of the way in, as far as his finer will go.


Caroline gasped and closed her eyes as she felt David push Cameron's upper body inside.
"Oh, that feels good," she said breathlessly. "That feels real good. Now the rest of him honey."
"Are you sure?" David asks mischeviously.
"Don't tease me, you little prick," Caroline replied "Or the only way you'll be going in there, is as your dad's penis...d'you understand?"
David laughed, and then pushed the rest of Cameron inside his mom's pussy.
"That's better," She said softly. "Don't tease me when I'm taking my slave into my pussy."
"What's it feel like?" David asked curiously.
"It feels like I have a shrunken person inside my vagina," she said with a grin. "And it's a beautiful feeling." She pulled up her panties and then her jeans. She fastened the button and then slowly pulled up the zip.
"NOW!" She said with a lick of her lips. "I'm going shopping. That should take me two or three hours. When I get back...you can replace my little prisoner."
"COOL!" David said, a little too excitedly. "I can't wait. I've always dreamt about being able to go inside you. You're so gorgeous."
Caroline smiled. "In the meantime.." she said. "You can go and serve your sisters, I'm sure that'll put a smile on THEIR faces."
"Do I have to?" He asked, looking somewhat sulky.
"YES!" Caroline said, "I told you, "Girls rule in the house now. You guys get to be our toys..among other things. And don't sulk...they're both beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you", he said softly. "It won't be the same."
"Tough", Caroline said with a smile. "Let's go".
She lead David out of the kitchen and escorted him up the stairs, to where both were waiting in Stacey's bedroom.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stick with David.

*Noteb*
2. Stick with mom.

3. Back to Cameron.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/473350-You-suddenly-collapse-exhausted