*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/467141-You-decide-not-to-find-out-and-start-running
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: You decide not to find out and start running.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You decide not to find out and start running.

    by: Metarusonicu
You stare up at the two of them in horror before that tiny little voice in the back of your mind tells you to RUN!!!!!

So you listen to that part, and you dart off like a shot, looking over your shoulder the entire dash as you put as much distance between them and yourself as you possibly can. You run and run, the fear of what your mother is planning giving you more stamina and speed then you thought you had, though while you look up at the two of them, they seem less distressed and more amused.

"Oh look, he thinks he can get away." Your mother comments, then smirks. You begin to wonder what it is she's smiling about when you run into something. You look over at what you ran into and stare in horror at...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stacey's stocking-clad foot

2. Michelle's pink socked foot

*Noteb*
3. David's bare foot.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metarusonicu (UN: metaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/467141-You-decide-not-to-find-out-and-start-running