*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/466158-Into-Moms-Pussy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.
This choice: Slides you inside her pussy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Into Mom's Pussy.

    by: Mad Dog
"I think I'll slide you into my pussy", your mom says with a grin as she drops you on the table. "Since I was thirteen, I've had this fantasy where I had the power to shrink someone and put them inside me. Never thought it would come true".
She unbuttons her jeans and then pulls down the zip. You can't watch, so you turn around.
"Don't look away", you hear your mom say. "Turn back around".
You ignore her.
"I said turn around you little shit", she says angrily.
You ignore her again. This time, your mom slams her hand down on top of you, crushing you to a pulp. You scream in agony as she moves her hand away.
"Getting the picture yet?" your mom asks. "You disobey me, and I hurt you".
Slowly, your body returns to normal and the pain fades away.
"Stand up" your mom says.
You slowly get to your feet and look up into your giantess mom's face.
"Disobey me again...", she says sternly. "And I'll get your master back here, and turn you into his penis. That way, I still get to have you inside me".
She glares down at you for a few seconds. You realise that she's serious, and you suddenly feel even more afraid. Your mom then smiles when she sees that you know she's serious, and are suitably terrified.
"We'll try this again" she says.



You notice that she'd fastened her jeans while you were incapacitated. She unbuttons them again and then slowly pulls down the zip. This time, you resist the urge to look away. Your mom slowly pulls down her jeans and panties, revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair, just above her slit.
"Stand on the edge", she says.
You walk to the edge of the table, and your mom does the same. This puts her slit directly in front of you, just a few centimeters away.
"Yes", she says cheerfully. "You'll fit in there perfectly. And you're big enough for me to feel you. I think I'll go shopping once I've shoved you up my pussy. I like the thought of being among other people, none of whom will know that you're inside me. Then I'll come back, and let you be my dildo".
Your mom lifts you off the table between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She then sits down and spreads her legs. She lowers you between her silky smooth thighs, leaving you looking at the enormous lips of her increasingly hungry looking pussy.
"In case your wondering", your mom says. "The devil changed our personalities slightly. I have no problem with using you for my pleasure, even though you used to be my son. In fact that'll make it more enjoyable. Now, let's put you back where you came from"
Your mom presses your face against her pussy. You let out a slight whimper as the lips part and your head and shoulders pass between them. You feel the soft, velvety walls of your mom's pussy all around your head shoulders, stretching to accommadate them.



Your torso slides in next, followed by your upper legs, then your lower legs and feet. Your mom pushes you deep inside her, and then pulls out her finger. You can just imagine your the smile on your mom's face as she pulls up her panties, then her jeans, fastens the button and slowly pulls up the zip. You know that there's no point in trying to escape. Your trapped inside your own mother's vagina until she decides otherwise. And even then, your future is bleak.
Meanwhile, on the outside, your mom smiles and sighs happily as she slowly pulls up the zip on her jeans. She slowly walks upstairs to her bedroom and stands in front of her full length mirror. She smiles and slowly licks her top lip as she looks down at her groin. She's feeling and immense feeling of power, and is slightly surprised at just how easy it was for her to put her son inside her vagina.
"Have fun in there", she says as she gently pats herself between her legs.
"I certainly will. And I'll have a lot of fun when I get back".
With that, she goes back downstairs, grabs her car keys, and heads for the garage.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell/cid/466158-Into-Moms-Pussy