*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/451841-Testing-Narutos-Perseverance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: "At your face"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Testing Naruto's Perseverance

    by: melroser76
Sakura thought about how hard she worked to get to where she is, that she should make Naruto smell the fruits of her hard labor. So Sakura then decided to grab the sandals and quickly put the opening on his nose. Naruto knew how smelly her feet can get, and he has no plans to endure the torture. But unfortunately, Naruto does not have a threshold for foot odor tolerance. At first, he did not attempt to breathe, but after a few seconds, he had to do something he'll have to regret...

*SNIFF!*

"MPHPHPMPHPHPHPHPHMPHPH!" Naruto could not contain the overpowering influence of her stinky sandals, and began to shake his body in an attempt to remove himself from the torture. But Sakura is simply stronger than Naruto, and got him trapped entirely. Naruto has no choice but to smell her sandals, until...

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto gives up, or passes out

2. Sakura lets go of the sandal, and makes him smell her feet instead

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 melroser76 (UN: melroser76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/451841-Testing-Narutos-Perseverance