*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Fun Day at the 'Cade
  2. Choose a branch...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327007-Survival-of-the-Smallest/cid/450336-One-Fun-Day-at-the-Cade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1327007
Unconventional macrophile story. You are shrunk to a half-inch and forced to survive.
This choice: Arcade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

One Fun Day at the 'Cade

    by: Kamaria
It's a Saturday afternoon and you're armed to the teeth. Armed to the teeth with 25 dollars worth of quarters with the biggest arcade in the state in front of you. Time Crisis, House of the Dead, Galaga, Gradius, DDR, even skeeball, you're primed and ready for a fun day. But first, you need a drink.

You quickly head on over to the soda counter and plunk down a dollar bill for your favorite soda, which the girl is more than happy to offer to you. As you pop open the drink with a 'fizzle', you wander back to the arcade floor, looking around. To your left is a row of DDR machines. Straight ahead are a bunch of the popular shooters. To your right is the soda lounge. And that's about as far as you can see. There's a bunch more beyond your line of sight, proving just how huge this arcade is. You do know that there's a new, popular game in the back...

As you drink the familiar soda, something feels strange as it passes over your tongue and flows into your throat...it's almost strange, tingly, and bitter...and it's making you sick. Nausea is setting in. Quickly you look at the expiration date, as you've had problems there before, but the soda still seems to be fresh. What's wrong with it then?

Before you can even begin to think about a refund, your vision suddenly goes blank. You never even feel yourself hit the ground...

An instant later (you don't know how long it could have been) you wake up on a thick, colorful fuzzy surface. It almost looks like an expensive carpet, except...it's huge. And there's a rumbling noise around you...BOOOOM!

A gigantic, pink and white wall, no, a sneaker, lands in front of you. Mere inches away...putting two and two together causes you to realize that...well, you have been shrunk. And you thought the arcade was big before.

If you don't act fast, you will be erased. Stepped on by unsuspecting passerby, like a bug. There is only one course of action...get somebody's attention!

You have the following choices:

1. Head on over to the soda lounge.

2. Go to the DDR section

*Noteb*
3. Go into the light-gun section.

*Noteb*
4. Try to leave the arcade.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamaria (UN: kamaria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamaria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327007-Survival-of-the-Smallest/cid/450336-One-Fun-Day-at-the-Cade