*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327007-Survival-of-the-Smallest/cid/1930546-To-the-shoe-store
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1327007
Unconventional macrophile story. You are shrunk to a half-inch and forced to survive.
This choice: Shoe store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the shoe store!

    by: Unknown
The shoe store seemed like the perfect idea. People would be looking to the floor, thus you obviously had the best chance of being found and saved there. You run in, making sure to dodge the footfalls of the unknowing and thus uncaring leviathans around you. Inside the shoe store, you opted to head for the nearest bench. Upon it you see the vast and beautiful form of a young, flame haired woman, Her hair was bound in a ponytail and behind her glasses, there was a face that radiated kindness.

She was trying on a pair of knee high, brown leather, flat riding boots. You run towards her and as she looks down to pull up the long zipper on the side of her potential new boots...

You have the following choices:

1. She sees nothing but an icky bug writhing at her feet

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't see you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamaria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327007-Survival-of-the-Smallest/cid/1930546-To-the-shoe-store