*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Titan Teacher
  2. Over Ten Miles
  3. The "Normal" Storyline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/445377-Titan-Teacher
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1319633
You are the first human in history to go to a school for giant anthros.
This choice: Kindergarten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Titan Teacher

    by: Flangies
You do not know what to expect now. Just a little while ago, your mommy and daddy kissed you goodbye, handed you your lunchbox, and dropped you off at the bus stop. You remember what your mommy said to you, "Have a good first day at kindergarten, Mikey! Be good for the really big animal people!"

You have seen the really big animal people before, but you did not think that they could see you. Their heads go up too high to see, and you can only see up to their ankles on cloudy days. Also, people have told you that the big animal people usually stay very far away from regular humans.

Suddenly, the Earth shook! You start to shout and feel like crying, but you want to act like a big boy, so you don't. You look out very far, and instead of the hills, you see a really tall mountain. However, you see the curve at the end, and you realize that the mountain is in reality a gigantic claw! You tremble, and suddenly two hard things squeeze your sides! You feel your body go way, way up high, above the clouds, until the suburb below you looks very small. From this height, you can see the whole claw is larger than the suburb. You are very afraid now, but a calm voice talks to you.

"Don't be afraid, Mikey, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Miss Talons, and I will be your teacher this year. Now, let's go to the school and meet your classmates." The enormous claws that were squeezing you suddenly let go, and you fell onto a leathery surface. Looking up, you see that Miss Talons is an...

You have the following choices:

1. Anthro Eagle

*Noteb*
2. Anthro Lizard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1319633-New-Student/cid/445377-Titan-Teacher