*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone saw the killing
  2. Greg
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1318662-New-World/cid/994510-Someone-saw-the-killing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1318662
People search for the savior of mankind in a hostile world
This choice: Someone saw the killing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone saw the killing

    by: spongetronix
Again she recoiled as the brutish fist crushed her jawline.Her right eye crunched in on itself and her teeth felt his knotted fingers pressed against her cheek,but only for a brief moment then she was out.As she felt her consciousness draining steadily from her awareness she happen to glance ,during her fall,out the window and into the large wasteland out back.She saw this,two men ,one was laying still and the other man was all over him with his hands,rifling through the still person's clothes.She would remember this detail when she later awoke in the hospital.The man,the desperate way he moved,the fright on his distraught face,she knew that man.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the hosp[ital

*Noteb*
2. how she knows

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spongetronix (UN: spongetronix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spongetronix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1318662-New-World/cid/994510-Someone-saw-the-killing