*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Janet - but bigger!
  2. Which Way?
  3. Thief
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/764822-Janet---but-bigger
by Markus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1310211
Alex has a few months left in his home town before he goes off to college. (size change)
This choice: taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Janet - but bigger!

    by: The Underling
Spotting what the gun did to her tennis shoe she wonder aloud to herself, "It would be freaking awesome if my feet were actually THAT big! I'd be a giant! Nobody would ever make fun of me again. Even my stupid brother would have to do whatever I wanted!"

For a few minutes, she pondered the things she could do if she were bigger. She could give the school volleyball and basketball teams a good run for their money! She could rescue cats from tree's, or better yet, put anybody who annoyed her high up in a tree where they couldn't get down. She could become so massive that she could beat up anybody who bullied her or her friends in the past, she could kick the living shit out of her brother and any of the jocks at school. She could become so big that she could walk to school in a few minutes...or even a few steps if she was big enough! She then started thinking bigger. She could demolish the school if she wanted to, and any other building she wanted. She could cast shadows over people, cars, buildings, even skyscrapers. The world could tremble at her feet, and if she was big enough, the military could do nothing about it!

That was all the convincing she needed. She turned the gun on herself in a hurry, ensured that the 'Enlarge' button was pressed, and pulled the trigger. A bright beam engulfed her for a few seconds, then disappeared. Disappointingly, nothing happened. She wandered over to the wall where her height had been recorded over the years, and was heartbroken that her head was no higher than the last notch, where she stopped growing years ago. She looked up, dejected towards her brother's last notch, which was over half a foot higher than hers. "Oh well." she sighed. "It was a nice dream while it lasted.". A tickling sensation raged through her stomach, which she dismissed as hunger at first, but it began to grow stronger.

"What the hell is up with me?!" she said, startled. Her body began to feel lighter, and she propped herself up against the wall for support. The wall felt as if it was moving though...as if...

She quickly turned around to face the notches again, and saw that her highest notch was now eye-level with her! She had grown nearly 6 inches! "YES!" she screamed. "I'VE GROWN!!!". She ran over to the mirror to inspect her new body, and was more than pleased. It was then however, that she noticed something else...she'd not only grown, but she was STILL growing! She noticed the top of the mirror beginning to drop down before her as her legs inched her higher and higher. She was ecstatic beyond words, and stared at her increasing mass in the mirror with her mouth wide open with excitement.

She thought about her brother and ran back to the wall where their height marks were, and squeeled with delight when she noticed that Alex's highest notch was just above her eye-level. She was taller than her older brother! It didn't stop there though, as she continued to grow. She gazed in anticipation as the notch on the wall crept lower and lower. She felt the growth stop, and the world stopped shrinking around her. She could have carried on forever, but she was happy about the results. The notch that was previously half a foot over her head was now just level with the top of her breasts! She did the measurements, and found that she was over 7 feet tall! To be exact, she was 7'3.

"This is fucking great!" she screamed in excitement. As she explored the house from her new vantage point, she saw that the ceiling was less than a foot away and she had to duck slightly to get through doors. The most exciting part of it all was knowing that EVERYBODY would have to look up at her for a change, since she was used to being the small one. Most of her friends were taller than her, and all of her family was too. She figured she would enjoy looking down at everybody now! All the clothes she was wearing had grown with her, but she would need to grow each and every one of her old items of clothing in order to keep up with her new size. Where would the fun in that be though? She quivered in excitement, dreaming of walking into a Big & Tall shop, asking for clothes due to a recent growth spurt, knowing that even the tallest people in there would be smaller than her.

After a few minutes of adjusting, and testing out her new strength, she thought about what to do next. She wouldn't have minded being a few inches taller, but would it be too much? Perhaps she should pace herself with this...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Screw it, Janet wants to be bigger!

2. She hears someone walk through the front door.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Underling (UN: dauntless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310211-The-Graduate/cid/764822-Janet---but-bigger