*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/562800-Story-11-Terminal-of-Change
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: Story 11: Terminal of Change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Story 11: Terminal of Change

    by: Federation
You aren't having a good day. That morning you left to attend some meetings on the other side of the country when, at your first stop-over you discover that your connecting flight is five hours late. Then when you tried to calm down by playing some games on your laptop, it's battery died and there isn't an available plug-in in sight.

Leaning back you shut your eyes and try to calm down. While your eyes are closed you hear a voice tell you that you've just been granted the power to swap bodies with someone just by looking at them and thinking about swapping bodies with them.

Opening your eyes your first reaction is that you had hallucinated the entire thing. Then just out of frustration you decide to check and see if you really do possess this power.

Looking around you spot three people who seems to stand out as potential candidates fdor your experimental swap.

By one of the gates you see a pair of honeymooners who have just debarked. The wife had dropped her purse and was in the process of picking it up. Across from you sat a little girl, no older than five, napping on her mother's lap. The third possibility was an airline pilot, who was drinking from a nearby water fountain.

So, who do you decide to swap with?

You have the following choices:

1. The newly-wed wife

2. the little girl

3. the pilot

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/562800-Story-11-Terminal-of-Change