*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/508451-Story-8-Cell-Phone-Changes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: Cell Phone Changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story 8: Cell Phone Changes

    by: Federation
It was the Weekend. The doorbell rings. Going to the door you come face to face with a deliveryman. He has a package for you. You sign and he gives it to you.

Opening the package you see that it was the cell phone you had ordered. You take it out of the box and turn it on. You turn it on and put it in your pocket. Going to your room you email all your friends telling them your new cell phone number.

Pulling it out you think about calling someone. You push the send button but then wait a second and push it again. You then decide to wait for someone else to phone you. You go back to your computer and start to surf the web. After a few minutes your cell phone rings. You answer and swap bodies with the person who called. The person who called you was...

You have the following choices:

1. Your best friend Phil

2. Your friend Erika

3. It was a wrong number...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/508451-Story-8-Cell-Phone-Changes