*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 6: Trait Swapper
  2. More options
  3. 1st story list
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/466263-Story-6-Trait-Swapper
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1297377
a collection of body swap/transformation stories. Over 1000 chapters!!!
This choice: Trait morpher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story 6: Trait Swapper

    by: Federation
One day, while doing your homework someone throws a rock through the window. You go and pick up the rock. Suddenly it turns into a piece of paper. Looking closely you read...

"Congratulations! You have been selected to be able to swap physical traits between any two living humans. Use the power wisely."

The paper then turns into glass and flies up and perfectly seals the hole in the window. Freaked out by what happened you decide to go watch TV. You turn on the TV and notice that it was set to a news channel. Jokingly you think that it would be funny if the two broadcasters swapped heads. Suddenly what you'd thought comes true. Staring in shock at the TV you...

You have the following choices:

1. swap them back to normal

2. mess with them some more

3. Leave them alone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1297377-Body-swap-etc-collection/cid/466263-Story-6-Trait-Swapper