*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Race Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294337-The-Kobold-Clan/cid/2088281-Race-Selection
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1294337
Choose your destiny as a kobold, a Dragon leader, a half dragon, or a non-dragon.
Chapter #1

Race Selection

    by: Valareos
Please Select your Race.

Kobolds
Kobolds are short, reptilian humanoids with cowardly and sadistic tendencies. Their scaly skin ranges from dark rusty brown to a rusty black color. They has glowing red eyes. Their tail is nonprehensile. Kobolds wear ragged clothing, favoring red and orange. A kobold is 2 to 2½ feet tall and weighs 35 to 45 pounds. Kobolds speak Draconic with a voice that sounds like that of a yapping dog.

Kobolds like to attack with overwhelming odds—at least two to one—or trickery; should the odds fall below this threshold, they usually flee. However, they attack gnomes on sight if their numbers are equal.

They begin a fight by slinging bullets, closing only when they can see that their foes have been weakened. Whenever they can, kobolds set up ambushes near trapped areas.

Kobolds are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.

Metallic Dragons
Metallic dragons make up the good branch of dragonkind, but they are every bit as aggressive as their evil cousins when threatened or challenged. They also tend to be covetous and proud.

Gem Dragons
Gem Dragons are neither good nor evil, but view the world in a neutral way. They tend to follow a path that benefits them most.

Chromatic Dragons
Chromatic dragons form the evil branch of dragonkind. They are aggressive, greedy, vain, and nasty.

Other
Half Dragons, and non-kobold/dragon races here

You have the following choices:

1. Kobold

2. Metallic Dragon

3. Gem Dragon

4. Chromatic Dragon

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Valareos (UN: valareos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Valareos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294337-The-Kobold-Clan/cid/2088281-Race-Selection